Downloading ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2?
ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1.4 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.5), (10.2.0.4), (10.2.0.3), (10.2.0.2), (10.2.0.1.0) drivers" link in the "Older JDBC Driver Downloads - 10g (Unsupported)" section. You see the "Oracle Database 10g Release 2 JDBC Drivers" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc14.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc14.jar (1,569,316 bytes) - classes for use with JDK 1.4 and 1.5" You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5\ojdbc14.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5\" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5\ojdbc14.jar file is there:
08-Apr-2010 1,569,316 ojdbc14.jar
Download and installation is done.
2021-05-26, 120959👍, 26💬
Apache Log4j Core Implementation provides the functional components of the logging system. Users are...
Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java developers to map Java class...
JDK 11 jdk.scripting.nashorn.jm odis the JMOD file for JDK 11 Scripting Nashorn module. JDK 11 Scrip...
kernel.jar is a component in iText Java library to provide low-level functionalities. iText Java lib...
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...