Downloading ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2?
ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1.4 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2.0.5), (10.2.0.4), (10.2.0.3), (10.2.0.2), (10.2.0.1.0) drivers" link in the "Older JDBC Driver Downloads - 10g (Unsupported)" section. You see the "Oracle Database 10g Release 2 JDBC Drivers" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc14.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc14.jar (1,569,316 bytes) - classes for use with JDK 1.4 and 1.5" You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5\ojdbc14.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-10.2.0.5\ojdbc14.jar file is there:
08-Apr-2010 1,569,316 ojdbc14.jar
Download and installation is done.
2019-06-04, 67734👍, 19💬
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...