Download and Install fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip
How to download and install fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 0.93.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 0.93 with the binary package, fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Archive Website.
2. Open the "binaries/" folder.
3. Click "fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip" to start the download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip.
5. Unzip fop-0.93-bin-jdk1.4.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-0.93\build folder:
01/03/2007 09:49 PM 1,989,273 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-10, 2844👍, 0💬
JDK 11 java.naming.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Naming module. JDK 11 Naming module compiled cla...
JDK 11 java.base.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Base module. JDK 11 Base module compiled class fil...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing Connector/J - JDBC...