Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 13610👍, 0💬
Apache Log4j IOStreams is a Log4j API extension that provides numerous classes from java.io that can...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
SLF4J API is a simple API that allows to plug in any desired logging library at deployment time. Her...
What is the sax\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerces 2.11.0 inst...