Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 12428👍, 0💬
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
GJT (Giant Java Tree) implementation of XML Pull Parser. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
What is jxl.jar 2.6.12? jxl.jar 2.6.12 is the JAR file for Java Excel API 2.6.12, which is a Java li...