Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 12161👍, 0💬
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...