Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 12899👍, 0💬
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....
Apache Neethi provides general framework for the programmers to use WS Policy. It is compliant with ...
JCIFS is an Open Source client library that implements the CIFS/SMB networking protocol in 100% Java...