Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 12777👍, 0💬
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2? ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, ...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...