Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 10818👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
deploy.jar from JDK 1.6.0_06. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: deploy.jar File size: ...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...