Download and Install javamail1_1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.1.3:
02/18/2000 09:56 AM 234,333 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 13188👍, 0💬
commons-io-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 1.4, which is a library of utilities to assist wit...
JDK 11 java.naming.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Naming module. JDK 11 Naming module compiled cla...
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
JDK 11 jdk.jfr.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JFR module. JDK 11 JFR module compiled class files a...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...