Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2023-08-03, 23942🔥, 1💬
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the c...
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
Apache BCEL Source Code Files are inside the Apache BCEL source package file like bcel-6.5.0-src.zip...