Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 18482👍, 0💬
A stream buffer is a stream-based representation of an XML infoset in Java. Stream buffers are desig...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...