Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 17025👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.4, which is a librar...