Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 17300👍, 0💬
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
If you are running a Java application and receiving an java.lang.ClassNotFoundE xceptionerror, it is...