Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 16279👍, 0💬
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
What Is commons-net-2.0.jar? commons-net-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 2.0, which i...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
What Is ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...