Download and Install javamail-1_2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.2:
12/01/2000 12:08 AM 280,984 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2015-11-28, 20815👍, 0💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3? If you want to write Java applications, ...
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....
What Is ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...