Download and Install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip?
Apache Commons Logging is an ultra-thin bridge between different logging implementations. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip to use Commons Logging:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Logging Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-logging-1.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-logging-1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar file is there:
07/05/2014 08:11 PM 61,829 commons-logging-1.2.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-16, 1577👍, 0💬
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...