Download and Install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip?
Apache Commons Logging is an ultra-thin bridge between different logging implementations. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip to use Commons Logging:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Logging Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-logging-1.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-logging-1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar file is there:
07/05/2014 08:11 PM 61,829 commons-logging-1.2.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-16, 1665👍, 0💬
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...