Download and Install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip?
Apache Commons Logging is an ultra-thin bridge between different logging implementations. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip to use Commons Logging:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Logging Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-logging-1.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-logging-1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar file is there:
07/05/2014 08:11 PM 61,829 commons-logging-1.2.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-16, 989👍, 0💬
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architec...
What Is xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0? xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0 is the JAR file f...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...