Download and Install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip?
Apache Commons Logging is an ultra-thin bridge between different logging implementations. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip to use Commons Logging:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Logging Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-logging-1.2-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-logging-1.2 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-logging-1.2\commons-logging-1.2.jar file is there:
07/05/2014 08:11 PM 61,829 commons-logging-1.2.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-16, 1456👍, 0💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
mchange-commons-java.jar offers classes to support c3p0 - JDBC3 Connection and Statement Pooling JAR...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...