Download and Install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-net-3.5.zip?
Apache Commons Net library implements the client side of many basic Internet protocols. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-net-3.5-bin.zip to use Commons Net:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Net Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-net-3.5-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \local\commons-net-3.5-bin.zip. It will create the \local\commons-net-3.5 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \local\commons-net-3.5\commons-net-3.5.jar file is there:
05/01/2016 11:37 PM 303,658 commons-net-3.5.jar
Installation is done.
2017-05-12, 796👍, 0💬
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.2 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.2.2...