Downloading and Installing jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip
How to download and install jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip?
jTDS Java library is a JDBC Driver for SQL Server and Sybase. You can follow these steps to download and install jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip to use jTDS Java library:
1. Go to jTDS Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Files" tab, then open "jtds" folder. You see a list of download files showing up.
4. Click and download "jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip.
6. Create \local\jtds-1.3.1 folder. Then unzip the downloaded file \local\jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip to \local\jtds-1.3.1.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\poi-3.15\poi-3.15.jar file is there:
06/08/2013 12:27 PM 317,816 jtds-1.3.1.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-26, 3569👍, 0💬
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
What Is resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2? resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2 is the JA...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...