Downloading and Installing jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip
How to download and install jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip?
jTDS Java library is a JDBC Driver for SQL Server and Sybase. You can follow these steps to download and install jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip to use jTDS Java library:
1. Go to jTDS Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Files" tab, then open "jtds" folder. You see a list of download files showing up.
4. Click and download "jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip.
6. Create \local\jtds-1.3.1 folder. Then unzip the downloaded file \local\jtds-1.3.1-dist.zip to \local\jtds-1.3.1.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\poi-3.15\poi-3.15.jar file is there:
06/08/2013 12:27 PM 317,816 jtds-1.3.1.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-26, 3162👍, 0💬
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...