SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for sqljdbc Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test sqljdbc JDBC driver?
If you want to test sqljdbc JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take sqljdbc JDBC connections now.
2016-12-24, 333👍, 0💬
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...