SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for sqljdbc Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test sqljdbc JDBC driver?
If you want to test sqljdbc JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take sqljdbc JDBC connections now.
2016-12-24, 451👍, 0💬
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...