SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service for sqljdbc Test
How to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer to test sqljdbc JDBC driver?
If you want to test sqljdbc JDBC driver and do not have any SQL Server database to access, you can follow these steps to run SQL Server SQLEXPRESS Service on my local computer.
1. Download SQL Server 2014 Express edition from Microsoft Website.
2. Install SQL Server 2014 Express edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, SQLEXPRWT_x86_ENU.exe.
3. Change the default password of "sa" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Run "SQL Server 2014 Configuration Manager". And go to "SQL Server Network Configuration > Protocols for SQLEXPRESS".
5. Enable the TCP/IP protocol. And open its properties.
6. Set TCP Port to "1433", the default port number for SQL Server, on the "IP Addresses" tab.
6. Go to "SQL Server Services". And restart "SQL Server (SQLEXPRESS)".
Your SQL Server is ready to take sqljdbc JDBC connections now.
2016-12-24, 250👍, 0💬
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...