Downloading ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1
How to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is a Java 7 and 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (126.96.36.199) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - 12c Release 1" section. You see the "Oracle Database 188.8.131.52 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc7.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc7.jar (3,698,857 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 7c9b5984b2c1e32e7c8cf3331df77f31e89e24c2) Certified with JDK7 and JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-184.108.40.206\ojdbc7.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-220.127.116.11" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-18.104.22.168\ojdbc7.jar file is there:
30-Jun-2014 3,698,857 ojdbc7.jar
Download and installation is done.
2020-05-26, 25861👍, 8💬
JDK 1.1 source code directory contains Java source code for JDK 1.1 core classes: "C:\fyicenter\jdk-...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...