Downloading ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1
How to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1?
ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is a Java 7 and 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 12c Release 1 (220.127.116.11) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads - 12c Release 1" section. You see the "Oracle Database 18.104.22.168 JDBC Driver & UCP Downloads" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc7.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc7.jar (3,698,857 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: 7c9b5984b2c1e32e7c8cf3331df77f31e89e24c2) Certified with JDK7 and JDK 8; It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-22.214.171.124\ojdbc7.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199\" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-188.8.131.52\ojdbc7.jar file is there:
30-Jun-2014 3,698,857 ojdbc7.jar
Download and installation is done.
2023-06-18, 115117🔥, 43💬
Apache Log4j IOStreams is a Log4j API extension that provides numerous classes from java.io that can...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.mscapi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI module. JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI...
layout.jar is a component in iText Java library to provide layout functionalities. iText Java librar...
Apache BCEL Source Code Files are inside the Apache BCEL source package file like bcel-6.6.1-src.zip...
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...