Downloading ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2?
ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, 7 and 8 JDBC Driver for Oracle Database server provided by Oracle. You can follow these steps to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2:
1. Go to Oracle JDBC Driver Website.
2. Click the "Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (126.96.36.199), (188.8.131.52), (184.108.40.206.0), (220.127.116.11.0) drivers" link in the "JDBC Driver Downloads - 11g" section. You see the "Oracle Database 11g Release 2 (18.104.22.168) JDBC Drivers" page showing up.
3. Check License Agreement to accept it. And click the "ojdbc6.jar" link in the line of "ojdbc6.jar (2,739,670 bytes) - (SHA1 Checksum: a483a046eee2f404d864a6ff5b09dc0e1be3fe6c) Certified with JDK 8, JDK 7 and JDK 6: It contains the JDBC driver classes except classes for NLS support in Oracle Object and Collection types." You see the "Sign in" page showing up.
4. Login with your Oracle account (create one, if you don't have one). You see the download file prompt showing up.
5. Save the downloaded file as C:\fyicenter\Oracle-22.214.171.124\ojdbc6.jar. Create the "C:\fyicenter\Oracle-126.96.36.199\" folder, if you don't have one.
7. Check to ensure that the C:\fyicenter\Oracle-188.8.131.52\ojdbc6.jar file is there:
03-Jul-2014 2,739,670 ojdbc6.jar
Download and installation is done.
2021-09-12, 57487👍, 36💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
JDK 11 jdk.xml.dom.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 XML DOM module. JDK 11 XML DOM module compiled c...