How to download and install httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip?
If you want to try HttpComponents Core component, you can follow this tutorial to download and install httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip:
The Apache HttpComponents™ is responsible for creating and maintaining a toolset of low level Java components focused on HTTP and associated protocols.
1. Go to HttpComponents Core archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\httpcomponents-core-4.4.6-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the httpcore.jar file:
>dir \fyicenter\httpcomponents-core-4.4.6\lib 01/07/2017 02:49 PM 323,824 httpcore-4.4.6.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-11-05, 241👍, 0💬
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
Byte Code Generation Library is high level API to generate and transform JAVA byte code. It is used ...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...