Download and Install JDK 10
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 10?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 10 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 10" link. You see the "Java SE 10 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one first).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 10 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2\bin\java -version java version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 10 is done.
2019-12-02, 4636🔥, 0💬
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
Apache Log4j 1.2 Bridge allows applications coded to use Log4j 1.2 API to use Log4j 2 instead. Bytec...
What JAR files are required to run sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 1 JAR file...