Download and Install JDK 10
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 10?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 10 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 10" link. You see the "Java SE 10 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one first).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2_windows-x64_bin.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 10 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-10.0.2\bin\java -version java version "10.0.2" 2018-07-17 Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 18.3 (build 10.0.2+13, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 10 is done.
2019-12-02, 565👍, 0💬
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
What Is xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar? xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Xerces Java XML Parser...