Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 496👍, 0💬
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1 .40.zip?Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driv...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
What Is jaxb-xjc-2.1.6.jar? --- Answer Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that a...
Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) is a Java platform extension API that provides a set of object-oriented ...