Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 795👍, 0💬
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
commons-net.jar is the bytecode of Apache Commons Net library, which implements the client side of m...
Apache Ant Source Code Files are inside the Apache Ant source package file like apache-ant-1.10.10-s...
xml-commons Resolver Source Code Files are provided in the source package file, xml-commons-resolver...
How to read XML document with XML Schema validation from socket connections with the socket\DelayedI...