Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 921🔥, 0💬
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
What is the sax\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerces 2.11.0 inst...
JDK 11 jdk.dynalink.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Dynamic Linking module. JDK 11 Dynamic Linking ...
maven-core-3.8.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.8.6 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...