Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 213👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architec...
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is commons-collections4-4.2 .jar?commons-collections4-4.2 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...