Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 609👍, 0💬
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.cryptoki.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto Cryptoki module. JDK 11 Crypto KI...
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...