Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 158👍, 0💬
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...