Uninstall JDK 7 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 7 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 7 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 7 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 7 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80
5. If you have JRE 7 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 7 Update 80 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 7 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.7.0_80
2019-05-01, 350👍, 0💬
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...