Download and Install JDK 6
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 6" linke. You see the "Java SE 6 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 6 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\bin\java -version java version "1.6.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 6 is done.
2023-01-23, 62333🔥, 4💬
xml-commons Resolver Source Code Files are provided in the source package file, xml-commons-resolver...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.12.2.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.12.2.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
JDK 11 java.security.jgss.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Security JGSS (Java Generic Security Serv...
JDK 11 jdk.jdeps.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JDeps tool, which can be invoked by the "jdeps" co...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...