Download and Install JDK 6
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 6" linke. You see the "Java SE 6 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 6 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\bin\java -version java version "1.6.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 6 is done.
2020-12-10, 27744👍, 3💬
How to run "jar" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jar" is the JAR (Java Archive) file management co...
commons-collections4-4.2 -sources.jaris the source JAR file for Apache Commons Collections 4.2, whic...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
commons-net-1.4.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 1.4.1, which implements the client side...