Download and Install JDK 6
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 6" linke. You see the "Java SE 6 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 6 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\bin\java -version java version "1.6.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 6 is done.
2020-07-16, 16169👍, 2💬
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
What Is jtds-1.2.1.jar? jtds-1.2.1.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.1, which is a JDBC ...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
What Is commons-logging-1.0.4.ja r?commons-logging-1.0.4.ja ris the JAR file for Apache Commons Logg...