Download and Install JDK 6
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 6 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 6" linke. You see the "Java SE 6 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-6u45-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 6 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45\bin\java -version java version "1.6.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_45-b06) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.45-b01, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 6 is done.
2019-01-26, 213👍, 0💬
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...
What Is commons-lang3-3.1.jar? commons-lang3-3.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.1, wh...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...