Download and Install JDK 1.4
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.4" link. You see the "Java SE 1.4 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.4 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\bin\java -version java version "1.4.2_19" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_19-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_19-b04, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.4 is done.
2021-09-08, 21743👍, 4💬
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
How to download and install ojdbc11.jar for Oracle 21c? ojdbc11.jar for Oracle 21c is a Java JDBC Dr...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
JDK 11 java.naming.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Naming module. JDK 11 Naming module compiled cla...