Download and Install JDK 1.4
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.4" link. You see the "Java SE 1.4 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.4 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\bin\java -version java version "1.4.2_19" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_19-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_19-b04, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.4 is done.
2019-03-27, 214👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
The Simple Logging Facade for Java or (SLF4J) serves as a simple facade or abstraction for various l...
Apache XML Graphics Commons, Version 1.3.1, is a library that consists of several reusable component...