Download and Install JDK 1.4
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.4" link. You see the "Java SE 1.4 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.4 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\bin\java -version java version "1.4.2_19" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_19-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_19-b04, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.4 is done.
2019-03-27, 347👍, 0💬
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is commons-logging-1.0.4.ja r?commons-logging-1.0.4.ja ris the JAR file for Apache Commons Logg...
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....