Download and Install JDK 1.4
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.4 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.4" link. You see the "Java SE 1.4 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_4_2_19-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.4 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19\bin\java -version java version "1.4.2_19" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_19-b04) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2_19-b04, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.4 is done.
2020-05-03, 1946👍, 2💬
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2? ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, ...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...