Download and Install JDK 1.3
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.3" link. You see the "Java SE 1.3 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition 1.3.1_28 Vintage Windows" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.3 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\bin\java -version java version "1.3.1_28" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_28-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_28-b03, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.3 is done.
2019-02-05, 261👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architec...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...