Download and Install JDK 1.3
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.3" link. You see the "Java SE 1.3 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition 1.3.1_28 Vintage Windows" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.3 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\bin\java -version java version "1.3.1_28" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_28-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_28-b03, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.3 is done.
2020-07-25, 26391👍, 1💬
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.le.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal Line Editing module. JDK 11 Interna...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...
XML Serializer, Release 2.7.1, allows you to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of characters from...