Download and Install JDK 1.3
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.3" link. You see the "Java SE 1.3 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition 1.3.1_28 Vintage Windows" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.3 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\bin\java -version java version "1.3.1_28" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_28-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_28-b03, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.3 is done.
2019-02-05, 820👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...