Download and Install JDK 1.3
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.3 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.3" link. You see the "Java SE 1.3 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition 1.3.1_28 Vintage Windows" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\j2sdk-1_3_1_28-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.3 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28\bin\java -version java version "1.3.1_28" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.3.1_28-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_28-b03, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 1.3 is done.
2019-02-05, 385👍, 0💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...