Uninstall JDK 1.4 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.4 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.4 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.4 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.4 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19
5. If you have JRE 1.4 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.4.2_19
2019-03-08, 196👍, 0💬
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...