Uninstall JDK 1.4 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.4 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.4 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.4 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.4 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19
5. If you have JRE 1.4 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.4.2_19
2019-03-08, 256👍, 0💬
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
Mailer Tag library, Release 1.1, is used to send e-mail. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...