Uninstall JDK 1.4 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.4 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.4 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.4 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.4 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19
5. If you have JRE 1.4 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.4.2_19
2019-03-08, 236👍, 0💬
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...