Uninstall JDK 1.4 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.4 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.4 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.4 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.4 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19
5. If you have JRE 1.4 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.4.2_19
2019-03-08, 301👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.5, which provides a host of helper...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...