Uninstall JDK 1.4 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.4 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.4 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.4 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.4 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.4.2_19
5. If you have JRE 1.4 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_19" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.4 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.4.2_19
2019-03-08, 346👍, 0💬
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
What Is ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, ...
What Is resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2? resolver.jar in xml-commons Resolver 1.2 is the JA...
What Is commons-logging-1.0.4.ja r?commons-logging-1.0.4.ja ris the JAR file for Apache Commons Logg...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...