Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 602👍, 0💬
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing ojdbc.jar - JDBC D...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
What Is javax.websocket-api-1.1. jar?javax.websocket-api-1.1. jaris the JAR file for Java API for We...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...