Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 810👍, 0💬
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...