Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 309👍, 0💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...