Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 524👍, 0💬
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...