Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 277👍, 0💬
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
Java Servlet 3.0 Specification API. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: servlet-api.jar,...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...