Uninstall JDK 1.3 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 1.3 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 1.3 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java 2 SDK, SE v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 1.3 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 1.3 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.3.1_28
5. If you have JRE 1.3 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 2 Runtime Environment Standard Edition v1.3.1_28" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 1.3 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.3.1_28
2019-01-12, 1033👍, 0💬
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.12.2.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.12.2.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
What Is ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Beans enables developers to productively build business intelligen...