Download and Install JDK 1.2
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.2" link. You see the "Java SE 1.2 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.2 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\bin\java -version java version "1.2.2" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)
Download and installation of JDK 1.2 is done.
2019-01-12, 2594👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
What is the dom\GetElementsByTagName .javaprovided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerce...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
commons-fileupload-1.3.3 -sources.jaris the source JAR file for Apache Commons FileUpload 1.3., whic...