Download and Install JDK 1.2
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.2" link. You see the "Java SE 1.2 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.2 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\bin\java -version java version "1.2.2" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)
Download and installation of JDK 1.2 is done.
2019-01-12, 472👍, 0💬
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
commons-lang3-3.8.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.5, which provides a host of helper...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...