Download and Install JDK 1.2
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.2" link. You see the "Java SE 1.2 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.2 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\bin\java -version java version "1.2.2" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)
Download and installation of JDK 1.2 is done.
2019-01-12, 1737👍, 0💬
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...
If you are running a Java application and receiving an java.lang.ClassNotFoundE xceptionerror, it is...
JDK 11 jdk.javadoc.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Java Document tool, which can be invoked by the ...