Download and Install JDK 1.2
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.2" link. You see the "Java SE 1.2 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.2 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\bin\java -version java version "1.2.2" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)
Download and installation of JDK 1.2 is done.
2019-01-12, 278👍, 0💬
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...