Download and Install JDK 1.2
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 1.2 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 1.2" link. You see the "Java SE 1.2 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe" in the "Java(TM) 2 SDK, Standard Edition" line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_2_2_017-windows-i586.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 1.2 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.2.2_17\bin\java -version java version "1.2.2" Classic VM (build JDK-1.2.2_017, native threads, symcjit)
Download and installation of JDK 1.2 is done.
2019-01-12, 6601🔥, 0💬
What Is fop.jar? I got it from the fop-2.7-bin.zip. fop.jar in fop-2.7-bin.zip is the JAR file for F...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.mscapi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI module. JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
What Is poi-scratchpad-5.2.3.jar ?poi-scratchpad-5.2.3.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 5....
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...