Download and Install javax.mail-1.5.4.jar
How to download and install javax.mail-1.5.4.jar?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javax.mail-1.5.4.jar to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the JavaMail java.net Maven repository.
2. Click to open the "1.5.4/" folder.
3. Click the "javax.mail-1.5.4.jar" link with "Mon Jun 22 23:05:11 UTC 2015 - 582023" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.5.4\javax.mail-1.5.4.jar.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.5.4 folder to ensure that the file has 582,023 bytes:
Installation is done.
2023-02-03, 252🔥, 0💬
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
SLF4J API is a simple API that allows to plug in any desired logging library at deployment time. Her...
Where Can I see Java Source Code files for Xerces Java 2.11.2? Here are Java Source Code files for X...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
How to download and install xml-commons External Source Package? The source package contains Java so...