"jar" Commands to Merge Two JAR Files
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath.
If you are tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath, you can merge all JAR files into a single JAR file using these steps:
1. Put all JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all JAR files:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\A.jar \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\B.jar ...
4. Add all classes into a single JAR file, mySuper.jar:
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\mySuper.jar .
5. Take the mySuper.jar the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-06-03, 2885👍, 0💬
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...