"jar" Commands to Merge Two JAR Files
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath.
If you are tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath, you can merge all JAR files into a single JAR file using these steps:
1. Put all JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all JAR files:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\A.jar \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\B.jar ...
4. Add all classes into a single JAR file, mySuper.jar:
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\mySuper.jar .
5. Take the mySuper.jar the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-06-03, 1354👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
What Is commons-lang-2.3.jar? commons-lang-2.3.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.3, whic...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...