"jar" Commands to Merge Two JAR Files
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath.
If you are tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath, you can merge all JAR files into a single JAR file using these steps:
1. Put all JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all JAR files:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\A.jar \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\B.jar ...
4. Add all classes into a single JAR file, mySuper.jar:
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\mySuper.jar .
5. Take the mySuper.jar the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-06-03, 1536👍, 0💬
What Is jaxb-api-2.1.6.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Java ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...