"jar" Commands to Merge Two JAR Files
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath.
If you are tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath, you can merge all JAR files into a single JAR file using these steps:
1. Put all JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all JAR files:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\A.jar \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\B.jar ...
4. Add all classes into a single JAR file, mySuper.jar:
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\mySuper.jar .
5. Take the mySuper.jar the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2020-04-16, 15528👍, 1💬
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...