"jar" Commands to Merge Two JAR Files
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath.
If you are tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the classpath, you can merge all JAR files into a single JAR file using these steps:
1. Put all JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all JAR files:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\A.jar \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\B.jar ...
4. Add all classes into a single JAR file, mySuper.jar:
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\mySuper.jar .
5. Take the mySuper.jar the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-06-03, 1845👍, 0💬
Byte Code Generation Library is high level API to generate and transform JAVA byte code. It is used ...
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...