"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 3268👍, 0💬
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
What Is xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar? xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Xerces Java XML Parser...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...