"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 1915👍, 0💬
Byte Code Generation Library is high level API to generate and transform JAVA byte code. It is used ...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...