"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 2392👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is xml-apis.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01 is ...
The Digester package lets you configure an XML -> Java object mapping module, which triggers certain...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
What Is Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file? Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file is the distribution package Z...