"jar" Commands to Split A JAR File
How to split a JAR file into two JAR files? I jave a huge JAR file and I only need to use one package of classes from the JAR file.
If you have a huge JAR file and want to build a smaller JAR file with classes from one package from the huge JAR file, you can follow these steps:
1. Put the huge JAR files into .\lib folder.
2. Create a sub folder called temp under .\lib folder.
\fyicenter>cd lib \fyicenter\lib>mkdir temp
3. Go to the .\lib\temp folder and extract all classes from a given package:
\fyicenter\lib>cd temp \fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -xf ..\activation.jar com/sub/activation
4. Create a new JAR file with only one package
\fyicenter\lib\temp>jar -cf ..\activation-sun.jar .
5. Take the activation-sun.jar in the .\lib folder and delete .\lib\temp folder.
Back to FAQ for JDK JAR (Java ARchive) Tool.
2016-05-28, 3033👍, 0💬
What Is Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file? Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file is the distribution package Z...
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...