Download and Install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip
How to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1 Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.1 folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.1\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-06, 1800👍, 0💬
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
Apache BCEL Source Code Files are inside the Apache Ant source package file like bcel-6.5.0-src.zip....
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...