Download and Install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip
How to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1 Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.1 folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.1\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-06, 1660👍, 0💬
How to read XML document from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.java provided in the A...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...