Download and Install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip
How to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1 Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.1 folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.1\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-06, 665👍, 0💬
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
What Is commons-net-2.0.jar? commons-net-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 2.0, which i...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...