Download and Install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip
How to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1 Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_1-fr-apidocs.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.1 folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.1\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-06, 1407👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
The Simple Logging Facade for Java or (SLF4J) serves as a simple facade or abstraction for various l...