Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 1891👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
JDK 11 jdk.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler tool, which can be invoked by the "jav...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...
How to download and install ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2? ojdbc14.jar for Oracle 10g R2 is a Java 1...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...