Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 1565👍, 0💬
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
GJT (Giant Java Tree) implementation of XML Pull Parser. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.7.1, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...