Download and Install jms-1_0_2b.zip
How to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip? I want to use the jms.jar file to support Java Message Service.
If you want to use jms.jar which is the Sun implementation of JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0, you can follow these steps to download and install jms-1_0_2b.zip:
1. Go to the JMS (Java Message Service) 1.0.2b Website.
2. Accept the download agreement. Then click on "jms-1_0_2b.zip" to start download.
3. Save the downloaded file as \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip.
4. Unzip the downloaded file \local\jms-1_0_2b.zip. It will create the \local\jms1.0.2b folder.
5. Check to ensure that the \local\jms1.0.2b\lib\jms.jar file is there.
Installation is done.
Back to FAQ for JMS (Java Message Service).
2016-04-04, 847👍, 0💬
What Is commons-codec-1.3.jar? commons-codec-1.3.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.3, w...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...