Download and Install fop-1.1-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-1.1-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 1.1.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 1.1 with the binary package, fop-1.1-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Website.
2. Click the "Download" from the menu.
3. Click the "FOP Distribution mirror" link in the "Binary Download" section.
4. Select a mirror site, like http://apache.cs.utah.edu/xmlgraphics/fop.
5. Click "fop-1.1-bin.zip" in the "binaries" folder to start the download.
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-1.1-bin.zip.
7. Unzip fop-1.1-bin.zip in \local.
8. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-1.1\build folder:
10/16/2012 10:50 PM 3,546,394 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-05, 1333👍, 0💬
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...