Download and Install fop-1.1-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-1.1-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 1.1.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 1.1 with the binary package, fop-1.1-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Website.
2. Click the "Download" from the menu.
3. Click the "FOP Distribution mirror" link in the "Binary Download" section.
4. Select a mirror site, like http://apache.cs.utah.edu/xmlgraphics/fop.
5. Click "fop-1.1-bin.zip" in the "binaries" folder to start the download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-1.1-bin.zip.
5. Unzip fop-1.1-bin.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-1.1\build folder:
10/16/2012 10:50 PM 3,546,394 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-05, 962👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
Apache Ant is a Java-based build tool. In theory, it is kind of like make, without make's wrinkles. ...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...