Download and Install fop-1.1-bin.zip
How to download and install fop-1.1-bin.zip? I want to try FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) 1.1.
FOP (Formatting Objects Processor) is a print formatter driven by XSL formatting objects (XSL-FO). You can follow these steps to download and install FOP 1.1 with the binary package, fop-1.1-bin.zip:
1. Go to the Apache FOP Website.
2. Click the "Download" from the menu.
3. Click the "FOP Distribution mirror" link in the "Binary Download" section.
4. Select a mirror site, like http://apache.cs.utah.edu/xmlgraphics/fop.
5. Click "fop-1.1-bin.zip" in the "binaries" folder to start the download.
6. Save the downloaded file as \local\fop-1.1-bin.zip.
7. Unzip fop-1.1-bin.zip in \local.
8. Check the JAR file in the \local\fop-1.1\build folder:
10/16/2012 10:50 PM 3,546,394 fop.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-05, 1200👍, 0💬
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...