Download and Install log4j-1.2.17.zip
How to download and install log4j-1.2.17.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install log4j-1.2.17.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.17/" folder.
3. Click the "log4j-1.2.17.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\log4j-1.2.17.zip.
5. Unzip log4j-1.2.17.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.17:
05/06/2012 01:01 PM 489,883 log4j-1.2.17.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-28, 2456👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
commons-lang-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.6, which provides a host of helper ut...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...