Download and Install log4j-1.2.17.zip
How to download and install log4j-1.2.17.zip?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install log4j-1.2.17.zip to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.2.17/" folder.
3. Click the "log4j-1.2.17.zip" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\log4j-1.2.17.zip.
5. Unzip log4j-1.2.17.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\apache-log4j-1.2.17:
05/06/2012 01:01 PM 489,883 log4j-1.2.17.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-28, 1072👍, 0💬
deploy.jar from JDK 1.6.0_06. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: deploy.jar File size: ...
What Is xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar? xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Xerces Java XML Parser...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...