Download and Install JDK 5
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 5?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 5 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 5" linke. You see the "Java SE 5 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 5 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22\bin\java -version java version "1.5.0_22" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_22-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_22-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
Download and installation of JDK 5 is done.
2019-01-01, 519👍, 0💬
What Is commons-lang3-3.1.jar? commons-lang3-3.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 3.1, wh...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
Java Cryptography Extension 1.2.2 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.2.2...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_2.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_2...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...