Download and Install JDK 5
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 5?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 5 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 5" linke. You see the "Java SE 5 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe" in the Windows Offline Installation line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-1_5_0_22-windows-i586-p.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 5 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.5.0_22\bin\java -version java version "1.5.0_22" Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_22-b03) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_22-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
Download and installation of JDK 5 is done.
2019-01-01, 140👍, 0💬
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...