Uninstall JDK 6 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 6 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 6 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 6 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 6 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45
5. If you have JRE 6 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java(TM) 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.6.0_45
2019-01-01, 280👍, 0💬
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...