Uninstall JDK 6 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 6 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 6 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 6 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 6 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45
5. If you have JRE 6 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java(TM) 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.6.0_45
2019-01-01, 365👍, 0💬
Java Cryptography Extension 1.6 JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jce.jar, jce-1.6.jar...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
commons-codec-1.11.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.11, which provides implementations...
JDK 8 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...