Uninstall JDK 6 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 6 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 6 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 6 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 6 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45
5. If you have JRE 6 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java(TM) 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.6.0_45
2019-01-01, 204👍, 0💬
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
MP3SPI is a Java Service Provider Interface that adds MP3 (MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3) audio format su...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...