Uninstall JDK 6 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 6 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 6 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 6 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 6 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45
5. If you have JRE 6 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java(TM) 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.6.0_45
2019-01-01, 256👍, 0💬
What Is commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar? commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net FTP ...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...
How to read XML document from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.java provided in the A...
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...