Uninstall JDK 6 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 6 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 6 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java(TM) SE Development Kit 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 6 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 6 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.6.0_45
5. If you have JRE 6 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java(TM) 6 Update 45 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 6 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.6.0_45
2019-01-01, 577👍, 0💬
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
Java API for JavaServer Pages, specification version 2.0 JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...