Download and Install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz
How to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.0.4/" folder.
3. Click the "jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz.
5. Unzip jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4:
01/11/2001 06:30 PM 66,624 log4j-core.jar 01/11/2001 06:30 PM 128,006 log4j.jar
Installation is done.
2015-12-18, 665👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.4, which is a librar...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...