Download and Install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz
How to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.0.4/" folder.
3. Click the "jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz.
5. Unzip jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4:
01/11/2001 06:30 PM 66,624 log4j-core.jar 01/11/2001 06:30 PM 128,006 log4j.jar
Installation is done.
2015-12-18, 1435👍, 0💬
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: mimepull.jar, mimepull-1.5.0.jar File size: 38772 by...
commons-io-2.6-sources.j aris the source JAR file for Apache Commons IO 2.6, which is a library of u...
Provides a simple high-level Http server API, which can be used to build embedded HTTP servers. Both...