Download and Install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz
How to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz?
Log4j is a logging library for Java applications developed by Apache Software Foundation. You can follow these steps to download and install jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz to use Log4j:
1. Go to the Log4j Archive Website.
2. Click to open the "1.0.4/" folder.
3. Click the "jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz" link to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz.
5. Unzip jakarta-log4j-1.0.4.tar.gz in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\jakarta-log4j-1.0.4:
01/11/2001 06:30 PM 66,624 log4j-core.jar 01/11/2001 06:30 PM 128,006 log4j.jar
Installation is done.
2015-12-18, 897👍, 0💬
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...