Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 3554👍, 0💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
Swingx is the SwingLabs Swing Component Extensions. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: ...
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...