Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 3917👍, 0💬
Apache Log4j 1.2 Bridge allows applications coded to use Log4j 1.2 API to use Log4j 2 instead. Bytec...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
The JMX technology provides the tools for building distributed, Web-based, modular and dynamic solut...
JDK 11 jdk.internal.vm.ci.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Internal VM CI module. JDK 11 Internal VM...