Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 1465👍, 0💬
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
Provides support for the runtime platform, core utility methods and the extension registry. JAR File...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...