Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 1703👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
What Is poi-contrib-3.5.jar? poi-contrib-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which p...
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
What Is ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...