Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 4146👍, 0💬
commons-collections4-4.4 -sources.jaris the source JAR file for Apache Commons Collections 4.2, whic...
What is ojdbc.jar - JDBC Driver for Oracle? ojdbc.jar is a JDBC driver from Oracle that provides dat...
Apache Commons Lang 3 is the 3rd version of Apache Commons Lang, which provides a host of helper uti...
What Is ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1? ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of Older Versions? He...