Download and Install javamail1_4_5.zip
How to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail1_4_5.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.5" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail1_4_5.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail1_4_5.zip.
5. Unzip javamail1_4_5.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.5:
03/20/2012 03:27 PM 507,849 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-01-27, 1570👍, 0💬
jconsole.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: jconsole.jar File si...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...