Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 2138👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is a Java 5 J...
JDK 11 java.xml.crypto.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Crypto modu...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...