Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 1304👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.2? I got the JAR file from javamail-1.4.2.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...