Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 1026👍, 0💬
What Is HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...