Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 1233👍, 0💬
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.4.6.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
What Is commons-codec-1.3.jar? commons-codec-1.3.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.3, w...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Commons VFS provides a single API for accessing various different file systems. It presents a unifor...