Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 2306👍, 0💬
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...
What Is XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0? XMLBeans xbean.jar 2.6.0 is the JAR file for Apache XMLBeans 2.6.0...
JDK 11 java.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler module. JDK 11 Compiler module compil...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...