Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 2552🔥, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.httpserver.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 HTTP Server module. JDK 11 HTTP Server module...
Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) is a Java platform extension API that provides a set of object-oriented ...
JDK 11 jdk.jconsole.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JConsole tool, which can be invoked by the "jco...
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...