Download and Install javamail-1.4.2.zip
How to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1.4.2.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.2" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1.4.2.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1.4.2.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1.4.2.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.2:
02/26/2009 01:28 PM 434,812 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-01, 1149👍, 0💬
The Jakarta-ORO Java classes are a set of text-processing Java classes that provide Perl5 compatible...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
How to download and install javamail-1_2.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model ...
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...