Download and Install javamail-1_4.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4:
04/19/2006 08:13 AM 356,519 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-05, 2587👍, 0💬
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
What Is poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar? poi-scratchpad-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, w...
How to display types defined in an XML Schema file with the xs\QueryXS.java provided in the Apache X...
JAX-RPC is an API for building Web services and clients that used remote procedure calls (RPC) and X...
How to merge two JAR files with "jar" commands? I am tired of specifying multiple JAR files in the c...