Download and Install javamail-1_4.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4:
04/19/2006 08:13 AM 356,519 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-05, 1172👍, 0💬
What Is HttpComponents commons-httpclient-3.1.j ar?HttpComponents commons-httpclient-3.1.j aris the ...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
GJT (Giant Java Tree) implementation of XML Pull Parser. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...