Download and Install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_3_01.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_3_01.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_3_01.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.3_01:
09/09/2005 03:28 PM 355,030 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 2760👍, 0💬
Apache Log4j 1.2 Bridge allows applications coded to use Log4j 1.2 API to use Log4j 2 instead. Bytec...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.3? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_3.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_3...
JDK 11 java.sql.rowset.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 SQL Rowset module. JDK 11 SQL Rowset module ...