Download and Install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_3_01.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_3_01.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_3_01.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.3_01:
09/09/2005 03:28 PM 355,030 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 2842👍, 0💬
commons-net.jar is the bytecode of Apache Commons Net library, which implements the client side of m...
What JAR files are required to run dom\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 3 JAR file...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
How to perform XML Schema validation with sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You...
Apache BCEL Source Code Files are inside the Apache BCEL source package file like bcel-6.6.1-src.zip...