Download and Install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_3_01.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_3_01.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_3_01.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.3_01:
09/09/2005 03:28 PM 355,030 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1572👍, 0💬
JCIFS is an Open Source client library that implements the CIFS/SMB networking protocol in 100% Java...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...
What Is commons-io-2.6.jar? commons-io-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.5, which is a librar...
What Is poi-contrib-3.5.jar? poi-contrib-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which p...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...