Download and Install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_3_01.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_3_01.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_3_01.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.3_01:
09/09/2005 03:28 PM 355,030 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1474👍, 0💬
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...
Byte Code Generation Library is high level API to generate and transform JAVA byte code. It is used ...
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...