Download and Install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_3_01.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_3_01.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_3_01.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_3_01.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.3_01:
09/09/2005 03:28 PM 355,030 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-06-24, 1380👍, 0💬
Apache Neethi provides general framework for the programmers to use WS Policy. It is compliant with ...
What Is commons-io-2.4.jar? commons-io-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Commons IO 2.4, which is a librar...
What Is javax.websocket-api-1.1. jar?javax.websocket-api-1.1. jaris the JAR file for Java API for We...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...