Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1796👍, 0💬
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...