Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 2795👍, 0💬
How to read XML document with DTD validation from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.ja.. .
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
JDK 11 jdk.scripting.nashorn.jm odis the JMOD file for JDK 11 Scripting Nashorn module. JDK 11 Scrip...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...
Apache Log4j provides the interface that applications should code to and provides the adapter compon...