Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 2481👍, 0💬
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.3 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4.zip. mail.jar in javamail-1_4...
JDK 11 java.sql.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 SQL (Structured Query Language) module. JDK 11 SQL ...