Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1263👍, 0💬
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...