Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1352👍, 0💬
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...