Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 2283👍, 0💬
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
JDK 11 java.rmi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 RMI (Remote Method Invocation) module. JDK 11 RMI m...
What Is ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1? ojdbc5.jar for Oracle 11g R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
What Is commons-codec-1.4.jar? commons-codec-1.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Codec 1.4, w...