Download and Install javamail-1_3.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3:
08/28/2002 01:58 PM 305,434 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1169👍, 0💬
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Java SE Implementation of JAXB (Java Architec...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...