Download and Install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.1_01:
05/11/2004 08:36 AM 327,603 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1255👍, 0💬
deploy.jar from JDK 1.6.0_06. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: deploy.jar File size: ...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...
The Web Services Description Language for Java Toolkit (WSDL4J), Release 1.6.2, allows the creation,...
Commons Pool provides an Object-pooling API, with three major aspects: 1. A generic object pool inte...