Download and Install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.1_01:
05/11/2004 08:36 AM 327,603 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1145👍, 0💬
JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: mimepull.jar, mimepull-1.5.0.jar File size: 38772 by...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
XOM™ is a new XML object model. It is an open source (LGPL), tree-based API for processing XML with ...
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
This XML and Web Services Security implementation, included as part of the JavaTM Web Services Devel...