Download and Install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.1_01:
05/11/2004 08:36 AM 327,603 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 1372👍, 0💬
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
How to read XML document from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.java provided in the A...
Guava is a suite of core and expanded libraries that include utility classes, google's collections, ...
Old version of xml-apis.jar. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: xmlParserAPIs.jar File ...
What Is javamail1_1_3.zip? javamail1_1_3.zip is the binary package of JavaMail API 1.1.3 in ZIP form...