Download and Install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.3.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_3_1-upd.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.3.1_01:
05/11/2004 08:36 AM 327,603 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-07-06, 2401👍, 0💬
What is the jaxp\SourceValidator.jav aprovided in the Apache Xerces package? I have Apache Xerces 2....
maven-core-3.5.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.5.4 Core module. Apache Maven is a software ...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
JDK 11 jdk.compiler.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Compiler tool, which can be invoked by the "jav...
JDK 11 jdk.jshell.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 JShell tool, which can be invoked by the "jshell"...