Download and Install javamail-1_4_1.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4_1.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4_1.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4_1.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.1:
10/17/2007 11:07 AM 371,264 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-04, 2440👍, 0💬
JRE 8 rt.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 RT (Runtime) libraries. JRE (Java Runtime) 8 is the runtime e...
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
JDK 11 java.desktop.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Desktop module. JDK 11 Desktop module compiled ...
jlGui is a music player for the Java platform. It is based on Java Sound 1.0 (i.e. JDK 1.3+). It sup...
JDK 11 java.security.jgss.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Security JGSS (Java Generic Security Serv...