Download and Install javamail-1_4_1.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4_1.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4_1.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4_1.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.1:
10/17/2007 11:07 AM 371,264 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-04, 1218👍, 0💬
What is jxl.jar 2.6.12? jxl.jar 2.6.12 is the JAR file for Java Excel API 2.6.12, which is a Java li...
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...