Download and Install javamail-1_4_1.zip
How to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip?
The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model a mail system. You can follow these steps to download and install javamail-1_4_1.zip to use JavaMail API:
1. Go to the Java EE Platform Downloads.
2. Go to the "JavaMail API 1.4.1" section and click to "Accept License Agreemen".
3. Click on "javamail-1_4_1.zip" to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file as \local\javamail-1_4_1.zip.
5. Unzip javamail-1_4_1.zip in \local.
6. Check the JAR files in the \local\javamail-1.4.1:
10/17/2007 11:07 AM 371,264 mail.jar
Installation is done.
2016-02-04, 1069👍, 0💬
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...