Download and Install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip
How to download and install commons-codec-1.11.zip?
Apache Commons Codec library provides implementations of common encoders and decoders such as Base64, Hex, Phonetic and URLs. You can follow these steps to download and install commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip to use Commons Codec:
1. Go to the Apache Commons Codec Website.
2. Click the "Download" link from the left side menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "Archives..." link at the end of the page. You see "Apache Commons Project Distributions" folder list showing up.
4. Click and open the "binaries/" folder.
5. Click and download "commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11-bin.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11 folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\commons-codec-1.11\commons-codec-1.11.jar file is there:
10/17/2017 08:53 AM 335,042 commons-codec-1.11.jar
Installation is done.
2016-11-20, 2109👍, 0💬
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
I want to save "iText-5.0.1.jar" file in a a fol?der so that it can be imported by import statement ...