Download and Install JDK 7
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 7" linke. You see the "Java SE 7 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1.8.0_80_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 7 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_80" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 7 is done.
2022-04-28, 12493👍, 3💬
Jettison is a collection of Java APIs (like STaX and DOM) which read and write JSON. This allows nea...
What JAR files are required to run dom\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 3 JAR file...
iText is an ideal library for developers looking to enhance web- and other applications with dynamic...
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...
What JAR files are required to run dom\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You can f...