Download and Install JDK 7
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 7" linke. You see the "Java SE 7 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1.8.0_80_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 7 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_80" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 7 is done.
2022-04-28, 11350👍, 3💬
What JAR files are required to run dom\Counter.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? You can f...
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
SLF4J API is a simple API that allows to plug in any desired logging library at deployment time. Her...
Apache Avalon began in 1999 as the Java Apache Server Framework and in late 2002 separated from the ...
How to run "jarsigner" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jarsigner" command allows you to digitally ...