Download and Install JDK 7
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 7" linke. You see the "Java SE 7 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1.8.0_80_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 7 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_80" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 7 is done.
2019-07-09, 233👍, 0💬
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.1? The if you...
Woodstox, Release 3.2.8 is a high-performance validating namespace-aware StAX-compliant (JSR-173) Op...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...