Download and Install JDK 7
How to download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7?
If you want to write Java applications, you can download and install JDK (Java Development Kit) 7 as described below:
1. Go to Oracle Java Archive Website.
2. Click "Java SE 7" linke. You see the "Java SE 7 Archive Downloads" page.
3. Accept the license agreement and click "jdk-1.8.0_80_windows-x64_bin.exe" in the Windows x64 line.
4. Login with your Oracle account (or create one, you don't have one).
5. Save the download file to C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe.
6. Double-click on C:\fyicenter\jdk-7u80-windows-x64.exe to start the installation. You see the JDK 7 installation wizard screen.
7. Change the "Install to" directory to C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\.
8. Click "Next" button to finish the installation.
9. Verify the installation with "java -version" command.
C:>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0_80\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_80" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode)
Download and installation of JDK 7 is done.
2019-07-09, 339👍, 0💬
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...
Saxon-HE (home edition) is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It pro...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.1 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.1, an ...