Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 270👍, 0💬
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
What Is jms.jar? I heard it's related to JMS (Java Message Service) 1.1? The if you have an jms.jar ...