Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 1566👍, 0💬
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
What Is wstx-asl-3.2.8.jar? wstx-asl-3.2.8.jar is JAR file for the ASL component of Woodstox 3.2.8. ...
maven-compat-3.8.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Maven 3.8.6 Compact module. The JAR file name may ...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
How to download and install ojdbc11.jar for Oracle 21c? ojdbc11.jar for Oracle 21c is a Java JDBC Dr...