Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 1053👍, 0💬
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
commons-collections4-4.2 -sources.jaris the source JAR file for Apache Commons Collections 4.2, whic...
Jakarta Regexp is a 100% Pure Java Regular Expression package that was graciously donated to the Apa...
Jackson is "the Java JSON library" or "the best JSON parser for Java". Or simply as "JSON for Java"....
What Is jaxb-impl-2.1.12.jar? Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) is a Java API that allows Jav...