Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 450👍, 0💬
Jaxen, Release 1.1.1, is an open source XPath library written in Java. It is adaptable to many diffe...
JDK 11 java.management.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Management module. JDK 11 Management module ...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
Batik is a Java-based toolkit for applications or applets that want to use images in the Scalable Ve...
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...