Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 168👍, 0💬
mchange-commons-java.jar offers classes to support c3p0 - JDBC3 Connection and Statement Pooling JAR...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
This XML and Web Services Security implementation, included as part of the JavaTM Web Services Devel...
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
What Is javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment) 8? javaws.jar in JRE (Java Runtime Environment)...