Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 237👍, 0💬
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
JRE 8 deploy.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel and other deploy tools. JRE (Java Runt...
JDK 6 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 6 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
pache Derby is an open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under t...
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...