Uninstall JDK 8 from Windows Computer
How to uninsatll JDK 8 from my Windows computer? I don't need it any more.
If you want to uninstall JDK 8 from your Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to "Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features". You see "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" listed as an installed program.
2. Select "Java SE Development Kit 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall" on top of the program list. You see the JDK 8 uninstallation screen.
3. Wait for the uninstallation process to finish. JDK 8 is removed from your computer now.
4. You can also delete the JDK 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0_191
5. If you have JRE 8 installed and you want to remove it, select "Java 8 Update 191 (64-bit)" and click "Uninstall".
6. You can also delete the JRE 8 installation directory: C:\fyicenter\jre-1.8.0_191
2019-07-09, 1473👍, 0💬
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...
What JAR files are required to run sax\Writer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package? 1 JAR file...
How to read XML document with DTD validation from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.ja.. .
How to run "jar" command from JDK tools.jar file? "jar" is the JAR (Java Archive) file management co...
This package is the backport of java.util.concurrent API, introduced in Java 5.0 and further refined...