How to download and install sqljdbc_6.0.7728.100_enu.tar.gz?
sqljdbc Java library is a JDBC Driver for SQL Server provided by Microsoft. You can follow these steps to download and install sqljdbc_6.0.7728.100_enu.tar.gz to use sqljdbc Java library:
1. Go to Download Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server Website.
2. Click the "Download Microsoft JDBC Driver for SQL Server" link. You see the download detail page showing up.
3. Click the "Download" button. You see a list of download files showing up.
4. Select "enu\sqljdbc_6.0.7728.100_enu.tar.gz" and click "Next".
5. Save the downloaded file as \local\sqljdbc_6.0.7728.100_enu.tar.gz.
6. Unzip and untar \local\sqljdbc_6.0.7728.100_enu.tar.gz. You get a new folder \local\sqljdbc_6.0\.
7. Check to ensure that the \local\sqljdbc_6.0\enu\sqljdbc42.jar file is there:
09/30/2016 03:51 PM 891,084 sqljdbc42.jar
Installation is done.
2017-01-14, 752👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
Crimson is a Java XML parser which supports XML 1.0 via the following APIs: JAXP 1.1, SAX 2.0, DOM L...
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
What Is commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar? commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net FTP ...