MySQL Service for Connector/J Test
How to run MySQLxx Service on my local computer to test Connector/J JDBC driver?
If you want to test Connector/J JDBC driver and do not have any MySQL database to access, you can follow these steps to run MySQLxx Service on your local computer.
1. Download MySQL Community Server 5.7 from MySQL Website.
2. Install MySQL Community Server 5.7 edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, mysql-installer-community-220.127.116.11.msi.
3. Change the default password of "root" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Go to "Control Panel > Services".
5. Find "MySQL57" and click "Start" to run it.
Your MySQL is ready to take Connector/J JDBC connections now.
2016-12-04, 812👍, 0💬
What Is HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for...
How to download and install mysql-connector-java-5.1 .40.zip?Connector/J Java library is a JDBC Driv...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Download and Installing of FOP 2.0? Here is a...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
JDK 8 jconsole.jar is the JAR file for JDK 8 JConsole, which is a graphical monitoring tool to monit...