MySQL Service for Connector/J Test
How to run MySQLxx Service on my local computer to test Connector/J JDBC driver?
If you want to test Connector/J JDBC driver and do not have any MySQL database to access, you can follow these steps to run MySQLxx Service on your local computer.
1. Download MySQL Community Server 5.7 from MySQL Website.
2. Install MySQL Community Server 5.7 edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, mysql-installer-community-126.96.36.199.msi.
3. Change the default password of "root" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Go to "Control Panel > Services".
5. Find "MySQL57" and click "Start" to run it.
Your MySQL is ready to take Connector/J JDBC connections now.
2016-12-04, 740👍, 0💬
Xalan-Java, Version 2.6.0, is an XSLT processor for transforming XML documents into HTML, text, or o...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...
The OSGi framework specification forms the basis of the Eclipse Runtime. As of Eclipse 3.0, the Runt...
How to read XML document with DTD validation from socket connections with the socket\DelayedInput.ja.. .