MySQL Service for Connector/J Test
How to run MySQLxx Service on my local computer to test Connector/J JDBC driver?
If you want to test Connector/J JDBC driver and do not have any MySQL database to access, you can follow these steps to run MySQLxx Service on your local computer.
1. Download MySQL Community Server 5.7 from MySQL Website.
2. Install MySQL Community Server 5.7 edition by double-clicking the downloaded file, mysql-installer-community-220.127.116.11.msi.
3. Change the default password of "root" account to "fyicenter" during the installation.
4. Go to "Control Panel > Services".
5. Find "MySQL57" and click "Start" to run it.
Your MySQL is ready to take Connector/J JDBC connections now.
2016-12-04, 916👍, 0💬
How to download and install javamail1_1_3.zip? The JavaMail API is a set of abstract APIs that model...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Installing Connector/J - JDBC...
JDK 7 tools.jar is the JAR file for JDK 7 tools. It contains Java classes to support different JDK t...
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...