Download and Install jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip
How to download and install jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip?
Java Excel API (JExcelApi), jxl.jar, is Java library for reading, writing and modifying Microsoft Excel spreadsheet files. You can follow these steps to download and install jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip to use jxl.jar:
1. Go to the Java Excel API Website.
2. Click the "Files" link from the top menu. You see the download page showing up.
3. Click the "jexcelapi" folder to open it. You see a list of folders for different JExcelApi (jxl.jar) releases.
4. Click and open the "2.6.12" folder.
5. Click and download "jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip".
6. Save the downloaded file as \fyicenter\jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip.
7. Unzip the downloaded file \fyicenter\jexcelapi_2_6_12.zip. It will create the \fyicenter\jexcelapi folder.
8. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jexcelapi\commons-io-2.5.jar file is there.
10/24/2009 10:11 AM 725,735 jxl.jar
Installation is done.
2018-03-04, 1522👍, 0💬
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
commons-lang-2.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.6, which provides a host of helper ut...
ZooKeeper is a centralized service for maintaining configuration information, naming, providing dist...
Joda-Time provides a quality replacement for the Java date and time classes. The design allows for m...