Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 7) is included as part of the Java SE 7 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK ):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 7 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode, sharing)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 12/11/2013 581,198 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 719👍, 0💬
The Java API for XML Registries (JAXR) provides a uniform and standard API for accessing different k...
Jetty provides an HTTP server, HTTP client, and javax.servlet container. These components are open s...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
What Is xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0? xercesImpl.jar in Xerces Java 2.11.0 is the JAR file f...