Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 7) is included as part of the Java SE 7 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK ):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 7 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode, sharing)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 12/11/2013 581,198 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 3023👍, 0💬
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.cryptoki.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto Cryptoki module. JDK 11 Crypto KI...
How to show the XML parsing flow with sax\DocumentTracer.java provided in the Apache Xerces package?...
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2? ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, ...
commons-lang-1.0.1.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 1.0.1, which provides a host of helpe...
ASM is an all purpose Java bytecode manipulation and analysis framework. It can be used to modify ex...