Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 7) is included as part of the Java SE 7 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK ):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 7 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode, sharing)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 12/11/2013 581,198 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 286👍, 0💬
Commons DBCP provides Database Connection Pooling. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: c...
What Is xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1.4.01? xml-apis-ext.jar in xml-commons External 1....
What Is mail.jar of JavaMail 1.4.1? I got the JAR file from javamail-1_4_1.zip. mail.jar in javamail...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...