Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 7) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 7) is included as part of the Java SE 7 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK ):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-7u45-windows-i584.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 7 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\bin\java -version java version "1.7.0_45" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_45-b18) Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 24.45-b08, mixed mode, sharing)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.7.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 12/11/2013 581,198 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 957👍, 0💬
JDK 1.1 source code directory contains Java source code for JDK 1.1 core classes: "C:\fyicenter\jdk-...
JSP(tm) Standard Tag Library 1.0 implementation - Jakarta Taglibs hosts the Standard Taglib 1.0, an ...
What Is poi-contrib-3.5.jar? poi-contrib-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which p...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...
What Is jtds-1.2.2.jar? jtds-1.2.2.jar is the JAR files of jTDS Java library 1.2.2, which is a JDBC ...