Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 8) is included as part of the Java SE 8 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 2017-04-18 645,090 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 1347👍, 0💬
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
How to run "javac" command from JDK tools.jar file? "javac" is the Java compiler command that allows...
JAXP (Java API for XML Processing) API, Release 1.4.2, is the reference implementation of the JAXP s...
What Is HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpcore-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for Apa...
The JGoodies Forms framework helps you lay out and implement elegant Swing panels consistently and q...