Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 8) is included as part of the Java SE 8 package.
You can download jsse.jar included in JDK 1.8.0_341 by clicking the download button below:
File name: jsse-1.8.0_341.jar File size: 1937174 bytes Release date: 2022-06-16 Download
You can also follow these steps to download the JDK 8 and get the jsse.jar in the jre/lib folder.
1. Go to Java Archive Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 2017-04-18 645,090 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 3667🔥, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on Downloading and Using JDK (Java Development K...
The Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) is part of the Java platform, providing applications ...
JDK 11 jdk.crypto.mscapi.jmod is the JMOD file for JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI module. JDK 11 Crypto MSCAPI...
What Is ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1? ojdbc7.jar for Oracle 12c R1 is the JAR files of ojdbc.jar, JD...
JRE 8 plugin.jar is the JAR file for JRE 8 Java Control Panel Plugin interface and tools. JRE (Java ...