Downloading jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension
How to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8) Java Secure Socket Extension?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. jsse.jar (JDK 8) is included as part of the Java SE 8 package. You can follow this tutorial to download and install jsse.jar (JDK 8):
1. Go to Java SE Download Website.
2. Select the JDK package and start to download the jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe file.
3. Double-click the downloaded file jdk-8u131-windows-x64.exe to install it.
4. Select \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0 as the installation folder.
5. Wait for the installation to finish.
6. Test JDK 8 installation with a command window:
\>\fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\bin\java -version java version "1.8.0_131" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_131-b11) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.131-b11, mixed mode)
7. Check to ensure that the jsse.jar file is there:
\>dir \fyicenter\jdk-1.8.0\jre\lib\jsse.jar 2017-04-18 645,090 jsse.jar
Download and installation is done.
2018-02-14, 855👍, 0💬
Apache Axis2 is the core engine for Web services. It is a complete re-design and re-write of the wid...
GJT (Giant Java Tree) implementation of XML Pull Parser. JAR File Size and Download Location: File n...
commons-net-3.6.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 3.6, which implements the client side of ...
How to download and install ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2? ojdbc6.jar for Oracle 11g R2 is a Java 6, ...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...