Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 449👍, 0💬
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
What Is log4j-1.2.15.jar? I got the JAR file from apache-log4j-1.2.15.zip. log4j-1.2.15.jar is the v...
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...
What Is commons-lang-2.4.jar? commons-lang-2.4.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.4, whic...