Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 496👍, 0💬
What Is commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jar?commons-fileupload-1.3.1 .jaris the JAR file for Apache Common...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
The SOAP with Attachments API for JavaTM (SAAJ) 1.3 provides the API for creating and sending SOAP m...
The goal of the Geronimo project is to produce a server runtime framework that pulls together the be...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...