Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 550👍, 0💬
I want to save "iText-5.0.1.jar" file in a a fol?der so that it can be imported by import statement ...
XML Serializer, Release 2.7.1, allows you to write out XML, HTML etc. as a stream of characters from...
What Is log4j-1.2.13.jar? I got the JAR file from logging-log4j-1.2.13.zip .log4j-1.2.13.jar is the ...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
What Is fop.jar 0.95? I got it from the fop-0.95-bin.zip. fop.jar (0.95) is the JAR file for FOP 0.9...