Download and Install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip
How to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip?
jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Java library that enables secure Internet communications. You can follow these steps to download and install jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip to use jsse.jar with J2SE 1.3.1:
1. Go to Java Platform Technology Downloads Website.
2. Click on "Java Secure Socket Extension - Domestic 1.0.3_04 FCS" link.
3. Click on "jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip" to download it to \fyicenter folder.
4. Unzip the downloaded file: \fyicenter\jsse-1_0_3_04-do.zip.
5. Check to ensure that the \fyicenter\jsse1.0.3_04\lib\jsse.jar file is there:
09/25/2006 09:03 AM 515,425 jsse.jar
Installation is done.
2018-02-01, 1318👍, 0💬
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
What Is xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar? xercesImpl-2.6.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Xerces Java XML Parser...
XStream is a simple library to serialize objects to XML and back again. JAR File Size and Download L...
JLayer is a library that decodes/plays/converts MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 1/2/3 (i.e. MP3) in real time for...