WebSocket Echo Server at websocket.org
How to use the WebSocket Echo Server at websocket.org?
webSocket.org offers a nice demo Websocket server called "Echo Test". It allows you to use a Web browser to try the WebSocket protocol.
1. Run the latest Chrome Web browser that supports WebSocket.
2. Go to the websocket.org WebSocket Echo Test page. You see the WebSocket test form.
3. Click "Connect" button. The browser sends the opening handshake request to websocket.org, which returns the opening handshake response back.
4. Enter "Hello there!" in the message box and click "Send" button. The browser sends the data to websocket.org, which echos back the same message.
5. Click "Disconnect" button. The browser sends the closing handshake request to websocket.org.
The entire communication activities are displayed in the log section
as shown below:
2018-01-24, 1114👍, 0💬
AXIOM stands for AXis Object Model (also known as OM - Object Model) and refers to the XML infoset m...
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
If you are a Java developer, it is very often that you need to use some 3rd party libraries to perfo...
MXP1 is a stable XmlPull parsing engine that is based on ideas from XPP and in particular XPP2 but c...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...