How to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons External Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin:
Apache xml-commons External Code Package contains codes from external sources for XML programm with various APIs like: DOM, SAX and JAXP.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xml-apis.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-external-1.3.05 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 85,613 xml-apis-ext.jar 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 193,728 xml-apis.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-09-01, 291👍, 0💬
XMLSchema, Release 1.4.2, is a lightweight Java object model that can be used to manipulate and gene...
What Is commons-lang-2.3.jar? commons-lang-2.3.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Lang 2.3, whic...
dom4j is an easy to use, open source library for working with XML, XPath and XSLT on the Java platfo...
tools.jar from JDK 1.6.0_02. JAR File Size and Download Location: File name: tools.jar File size: 12...
What Is jsse.jar (JDK 6) Java Secure Socket Extension? jsse.jar, Java Secure Socket Extension, is Ja...