How to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons External Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin:
Apache xml-commons External Code Package contains codes from external sources for XML programm with various APIs like: DOM, SAX and JAXP.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xml-apis.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-external-1.3.05 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 85,613 xml-apis-ext.jar 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 193,728 xml-apis.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-09-01, 453👍, 0💬
What Is activation.jar? I heard it's related to JAF (JavaBeans Activation Framework) 1.0.2? The if y...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
The JSR 105 XML Digital Signature 1.0.1 FCS implementation provides an API and implementation that a...
What is jxl.jar 2.6.12? jxl.jar 2.6.12 is the JAR file for Java Excel API 2.6.12, which is a Java li...
The Commons DbUtils library is a small set of classes designed to make working with JDBC easier. JDB...