How to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2:
Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package contains the Resolver code from Norm Walsh.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the resolver.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-resolver-1.2 11/20/2006 03:23 PM 84,091 resolver.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-08-25, 506👍, 0💬
What Is commons-logging-1.0.4.ja r?commons-logging-1.0.4.ja ris the JAR file for Apache Commons Logg...
How to download and install ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2? ojdbc8.jar for Oracle 12c R2 is a Java 8 J...
What Is commons-logging-1.2.jar? commons-logging-1.2.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Logging ...
JCIFS is an Open Source client library that implements the CIFS/SMB networking protocol in 100% Java...
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java...