How to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-resolver-1.2:
Apache xml-commons Resolver Code Package contains the Resolver code from Norm Walsh.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-resolver-1.2.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the resolver.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-resolver-1.2 11/20/2006 03:23 PM 84,091 resolver.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-08-25, 295👍, 0💬
What Is poi-3.5.jar? poi-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provides an API f...
JAX-WS is an API for building web services and clients. It is the next generation Web Services API r...
JasperReports, the world's most popular open source business intelligence and reporting engine and J...
Saxon is an open source product available under the Mozilla Public License. It provides implementati...
What Is commons-net-2.0.jar? commons-net-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net 2.0, which i...