How to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons External Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin:
Apache xml-commons External Code Package contains codes from external sources for XML programm with various APIs like: DOM, SAX and JAXP.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xml-apis.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-external-1.3.05 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 85,613 xml-apis-ext.jar 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 193,728 xml-apis.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-09-01, 336👍, 0💬
The Apache FontBox library is an open source Java tool to obtain low level information from font fil...
JDOM provides a solution for using XML from Java that is as simple as Java itself. There is no compe...
The JDT project provides the tool plug-ins that implement a Java IDE supporting the development of a...
What Is in Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip? Xerces-J-bin.2.11.0.zip file is the distribution package ZIP fil...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...