How to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip?
If you want to try Apache xml-commons External Code Package, you can follow this tutorial to download and install xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin:
Apache xml-commons External Code Package contains codes from external sources for XML programm with various APIs like: DOM, SAX and JAXP.
1. Go to xml-commons archive site.
2. Click to open the "binary/" folder.
3. Click "xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip" file to start download.
4. Save the downloaded file to \fyicenter\xml-commons-external-1.3.05-bin.zip.
5. Unzip the downloaded file to \fyicenter folder.
6. Verify the xml-apis.jar file:
>dir \xml-commons-external-1.3.05 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 85,613 xml-apis-ext.jar 12/11/2009 01:27 AM 193,728 xml-apis.jar
Download and installation is done.
2017-09-01, 176👍, 0💬
What Is commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar? commons-net-ftp-2.0.jar is the JAR file for Apache Commons Net FTP ...
The Bouncy Castle Crypto package is a Java implementation of cryptographic algorithms, it was develo...
What Is HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar? HttpComponents httpclient-4.2.2.jar is the JAR file for...
What Is Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file? Apache XMLBeans-2.6.0.zip file is the distribution package Z...
What Is poi-ooxml-3.5.jar? poi-ooxml-3.5.jar is one of the JAR files for Apache POI 3.5, which provi...